Sunday 13 October 2013

Some Very Important Tips To Start Your Fat Loss Journey



Congrats! You have done the hardest part of the entire trip. Have admitted to yourself that you have a problem and decided to do something about it. The coming months and years will be incredible. They are going to be difficult, yes, but so worth it. Trust me.

Eighteen months ago "Some Full Fat Loss Journeys" made the decision to make you healthy and exercise. It was an absolutely world-changer. In December 2008,"Some Full Fat Loss Journeys" realized that he was not satisfied is obese, and now - less than two years later - I am 120 kg lighter. I've run three marathons and completed the Ironman, and, most importantly, become a happy person. Life is good now.

Question number one on the news there asking about my weight loss journey, like this:. "I am where you were when you started - overweight and unhappy - but I'm starting my journey Do you have any tips or advice to help me get started?"

So, here are my top eight tips to weight loss and makes life as they apply to me.


  • Be public. I've found that natural instinct when they decide to obesity is to keep it to yourself. For some reason, it's a bit embarrassing to talk to people about his decision. I do not know why that is, but it is. But the point is: you'll find that more often than not, people that love you and care about you will be delighted when he tells them of his decision. You will not be able to make this journey alone.


You will need a support system to help you through, talk to when things get difficult, or even to work with you if you do not want to do it sam.InnÄ… important thing to consider is that you need to take responsibility for the whole trip. It will be easy to quit if you are the only one who knows this. But if you know people are excited for you and watching you change, you will be more motivated to stick to your plan.


  • Get involved. It is a kind of subset of a number of rules. Take part in the official stuff. Does it work the club champion in swimming lessons, regular yoga classes, or anything else that will help you meet people with the same goals and dreams. Getting involved also help return. This gives the system of duty and responsibility, which is crucial for success. Instead of just going on every day and says, "Well, what should I do today," you can start doing your share of changes in lifestyle of your daily routine - which is the ultimate goal. As a player, I suggest signing up for the race and race training every few months. Do you have a specific goal (or a "just end" or a specific target time), you can keep the motivation to improve.



  • Overhaul your eating. This is where it gets difficult for most of us. You can not really become obese no problem eating, so this is an area where we all need to look at yourself, be honest and work hard to make the change. I know, I know ... The food is just very good. Believe me, I was there. I'm the guy who ate at the restaurant an average of three times a day for the past six years in the region (yes, college took me six years, but that's another column of advice ...). Readers often ask me on a diet brand, usually in the form of a book that tells them what to eat. I always have the same answer: "I'm sorry, but away from branded diet."


I am sure there are well thought out diet books or plans that actually work, but my attitude has always been, "Just be smart." It's just, most of us know what eating healthy looks: more fruits and vegetables, less red meat , less fried stuff (sorry), less soft drinks, etc. It also means more grocery shopping and eating out less. You know what it is, and it will be difficult. But I also know it will be worth it. Do not do anything drastic, though, unless you want to lose weight fast for a few months and then get it back with an extra 10 or 15 extra pounds. You know what you need to eat healthy. Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment